The Affordable Care Act has made insurance available to thousands of Americans that were not previously eligble, but many consumers are not sure how to sign up. If you're looking to get coverage, you can begin your application in one of five ways:
- Go online to www.HealthCare.gov
- Call HealthCare.gov at 1-800-318-2596
- Call the insurer you want coverage from
- Call a licensed insurance broker
- Sign up through a certified health care navigator or certified application counselor (CAC) (See more information below)
If you would like assistance with your enrollment from a certified health care navigator, try contacting one of these organizations below. These are some of the groups that have qualified staff on hand to help answer your questions and get you signed up. If you'd like a full list, visit www.enroll207.com/locator.